Thursday 1 August 2013

Little boxes, on the hillside...

Hello and welcome to blog post number three!
I have been creating like crazy recently, yet still I don't feel like I'm running out of motivation at all :)

Another Cushion Cover:

I wanted to make something using little flowers made like this:
http://whiffofjoy.blogspot.co.uk/2010/02/fabric-flowers-by-bev.html

So I made about thirty mini ones (then got bored) and stuck them to a cushion cover using my glue gun.
Currently trying to get inspired for another similar project. Bag?

Anyway, onto the boxes...

I've been trying to conjure up some ideas for simple, sellable gifts so I made some little boxes:

 And inspired by this: http://www.flickr.com/photos/toriejayne/6109555241/lightbox/
The second one was a bit complex and floppy (even after starching) so looking for a way to make it more box-like...


Better go now - the sun is shining again, need to enjoy it while it lasts!

p.s. apologies if my spelling, grammar etc. is poor, it's too early in the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment