Wednesday 10 July 2013

Blanket Progress...

printf("hello, world");

Why yes, It's Becca here, taking a brave step into the world of blogging. (Rather like I did with computer programming, but hopefully this time I will be more successful!)

So, what better place to start than in the middle of something:


Within three days of finding out that I was going to be an Auntie, I'd found myself down the local yarn store (k2tog in Wolstanton, great shop by the way) and bought myself large amounts of lovely soft cotton yarn.

Had a great breakthrough moment today that you get when a project finally starts taking shape. I think I crochet in an odd way because it's a bit holey in places, but I quite like the overall look so far. And with three months to go 'til the little one arrives I'm making good progress! (yes I am a little big excited) 

I'll post a photo when it's all finished (hopefully with added baby)!

Link here to the wool shop mentioned above

No comments:

Post a Comment